On December 6th we released an update to the QuickBase product. One of the most visible changes was the “Reports” tab on your My QuickBase page that lets you add a number of reports from any of your applications for easy viewing. The intent was to make the My QuickBase page a much more valuable piece of real estate for our users. This is a beta feature and we tried to make it easy for users to give us feedback.
Well, we received a lot of really great feedback from you and Monday night we released another update to the page.
Key things to look for:
- We updated the layout of the MyQuickBase page to give more room to both the Applications and the Reports tabs.
- You can now configure how many records to display per report.
- If you want to see just the summary table for a report, now you can.
- We fixed various formatting issues you may or may not have run into.
- You can now see the Reports tab in Safari and Chrome browsers.
We continue to work on this feature so please keep sending us feedback through the in-product Beta Feedback link or here on the blog. It is very, very helpful for focusing our efforts.
Thank you all for your great ideas about this product and for your passionate support.
Ellie Ellerman, Senior Product Manager, on behalf of everyone who worked on these features.