Over 350,000 users world-wide have been relying on WebEx WebOffice to run their businesses on the Web. However, as of December 5, 2013, Cisco WebEx LLC has begun the End-of-Life (EOL) process for WebEx WebOffice (“WebExOne”) and WebEx Workspace services.
Intuit QuickBase is offering WebEx WebOffice customers a 25% discount for the first year. And as always, support is free. This offer will expire on January 31, 2014.
For all WebEx WebOffice customers who may need to quickly find an alternative database platform for their applications – QuickBase is a cloud-based workspace for customizable business apps that helps teams work smarter by automating tasks and workflows and delivering real-time insights through visual reports.
More than 450,000 users and thousands of businesses manage their data and run their business in the cloud with Intuit QuickBase – including more than half of the Fortune 100. We welcome WebEx WebOffice users to take advantage of this Special WebEx WebOffice to QuickBase Offer by starting a free 30-day trial today.
- App Exchange – Get a head start by choosing from hundreds of pre-built, customizable applications.
- Customization - Build your own highly customized business app, with absolutely no coding required.
- Roles and Permissions – Assign and control access of user functionality.
- Reporting – Deliver real-time insights through clear, visual reports.
- Tasks -Define your custom workflows.
- Documents – Attach different documents and share with selected team members.
- Security and Compliance – Secure and control your apps.
- Support – Find answers in no time utilizing our remarkable support team, live help community, and our online help center.
Photo Credit © Cisco WebEx WebOffice