Thousands of IBM Lotus users are aware of the withdrawal and discontinuance of support for Lotus 123, Lotus SmartSuite and Lotus Organizer. Check here for past and pending dates and version numbers.
Intuit QuickBase is offering these IBM customers a 25% discount for the first year. And as always, support is free. This offer will expire on January 31, 2014.
For all Lotus SmartSuite, 123 or Organizer customers who may need to quickly find an alternative database platform for their applications – QuickBase is a cloud-based workspace for customizable business apps that helps teams work smarter by automating tasks and workflows and delivering real-time insights through visual reports.
More than 450,000 users and thousands of businesses manage their data and run their business in the cloud with Intuit QuickBase – including more than half of the Fortune 100. We welcome IBM Lotus SmartSuite, 123 and Organizer users to take advantage of this Special IBM Lotus to QuickBase Offer by starting a free 30-day trial today.
- QuickBase Exchange - Get a head start by choosing from hundreds of pre-built, customizable applications.
- Customization - Build your own highly customized business app, with absolutely no coding required.
- Roles and Permissions - Assign and control access of user functionality.
- Reporting - Deliver real-time insights through clear, visual reports.
- Tasks -Define your custom workflows.
- Documents - Attach different documents and share with selected team members.
- Security and Compliance - Secure and control your apps.
- Support - Find answers in no time utilizing our remarkable support team, live help community, and our online help center.