Reply to comment
1. From within MS Outlook click on the Contacts Folder.
2. Then click on the "Views" menu and select under "Current View" the name of the view that contains all the information you want to bring into QuickBase.
3. Then click on the "Edit" menu and select "Select All".
4. Then click on the "Edit" menu and select "Copy".
5. Sign in to QuickBase, and click "Create a New Application" on the "My QuickBase" page.
6. Click "by importing your data".
7. Click in the text box, and choose Paste from the Edit menu. The text is pasted into the text box.
8. Click Next. QuickBase analyzes your data, and then displays the results.
9. Check the results to ensure that the field types and labels are correct and that the data is properly aligned, and then do one of the following:
If the results aren't accurate, follow the instructions on the screen to make the necessary changes, and then click Next.
If the results are accurate, click Next. The Application Setup Wizard is displayed.
10. In the text boxes provided, enter a name and description for the database.
You must enter a database name. The Description field is optional.
11. Click Create It!. The default view of your database is displayed.
The default view is sorted by the field creation date.
You can also import into an existing QuickBase table using the following method: