Reply to comment
A Billing Account Administrator determines which users are able to create applications. You control this ability using the Create Applications checkbox next to each user's name under the Permissions tab. (Read https://www.quickbase.com/user-assistance/default.html#controlling_db_cr... for details.)
If you want to open this capability to all users, you don't need to turn on each and every checkbox. Instead, try a shortcut. Create a group which includes all your users, then give that group the ability to create applications. To do so, first create a group (see https://www.quickbase.com/user-assistance/default.html#create_a_new_grou...) and add all your users to it (see https://www.quickbase.com/user-assistance/default.html#add_a_member_to_a...). If you want to include everyone in your company (those who share your domain name, like '@mycompany.com' for example) you can add them all at once. To learn how, please read https://www.quickbase.com/user-assistance/default.html#granting_access_t....
Once you create the group, you'll need to grant it access to create applications:
1. On the My Apps page, click Manage my billing account.
2. Open the Permissions tab.
3. Click Add Group to display the User Picker dialogue box.
4. Select the group from the list on the left and click Add to move it into the box on the right.
5. Click Done and the group appears on your permissions list.
6. Within the Create Applications column, turn on the checkbox next to the group name.
7. Click Save Changes.
TIP: You can also use this method to grant application creation rights to only your application managers. Create a group, add your managers to it, and then turn on the group's 'Create Applications' checkbox on your account's Permissions tab.