Reply to comment
We have loaded some graphics to our servers so you can colorize and enliven your QuickBase applications. You can display status, priority and virtually any condition with rich colorful eye-catching icons. There are over 500 icons loaded in five standard pixel sizes 16×16, 24×24, 32×32, 48×48 and 128×128.
These graphics will load quickly and are not subject to roles and permission checking in QuickBase. The result… large reports can now update many graphics without delay.
Below is a sampling of some of the icons:
All the icon graphics are
https://www.quickbase.com/db/9kaw8phg?a=ShowPage&pageid=134. Choose an icon size to show all the icons of that size. On the resulting report, right-click the link to the file, and save it for use in dashboards, forms and formula fields.
One example of how to use the graphics in your QuickBase:
- Create a Formula - Text field for one of your tables.
- Browse and select from any of the icons linked at https://www.quickbase.com/db/9kaw8phg?a=ShowPage&pageid=134.
- Right-click and copy the URL locations of the graphics and insert them into the formula.
- Don’t forget to check the “Allow some HTML tags” checkbox.
- Include the new field on your reports.
This article was adapted from a blog post written by Kirk Trachy.