Our Knowledge Base covers a wide variety of technical topics, from the basic to the complex.
How do I create a report that displays records where one field equals another field?
1. Choose a table from the Table bar.
2. Click REPORTS & CHARTS to open the reports panel, then click + New.
3. In the dialog, select Table and click Create.
4. In the Columns section, choose Custom columns and click and drag each column you want to include under Report columns.
5. Check Define a calculated column.
6. Set the type to Checkbox.
7. Enter this formula:
[Field 1]=[Field 2]
where "Field 1" and "Field 2" are the names of the fields you want to compare. Also, make sure Field 1 and Field 2 are the same field type.
8. In the Filters section, select Filter (items).
9. In the dropdown which appears below, scroll to the bottom and choose Calculated Column.
10. Select is equal to in the middle field, and enter True in the text box.
Browse by Category
Knowledge Base Categories
- Accounts (35)
- Application (45)
- E-Mail (7)
- Fields (42)
- Forms (19)
- Formulas (18)
- General (71)
- Other Product (7)
- Pages (1)
- Product (5)
- Reports (15)
- Roles (4)
- Search (1)
- Tables (6)