Our Knowledge Base covers a wide variety of technical topics, from the basic to the complex.
I added an image file of my logo to the customized header in my application, but my browser displays a security warning on every page. How can I prevent that warning from appearing?
The security message is displayed by your browser when QuickBase attempts to display an image not hosted by QuickBase. To prevent the security message from popping up, you'll have to store the image file within QuickBase.
To do this:
1. From your My Apps page, click + New App.
2. Click Choose your template.
3. Search for the Document Library template and click Get It Now
4. Click + New Document, and add your image file as a file attachment.
5. Click Users on the Table bar, and switch the Everyone on the Internet line to Viewer.
If you do not have the option of setting Everyone on the Internet to Viewer, a billing account admin will need to enable that on your account: On their My Apps page, click Manage billing account, and then click the Edit Account Properties link on the left side of the page. Tick the Allow Public Applications checkbox, and then click Apply Changes.
6. Next, you'll want to get the link to the image file itself. Display the record containing the image and click the link to open the image. The URL that displays in your browser's address bar is the address of this image file. Highlight it with the mouse, and press Ctrl-C to copy the link.
7. Now, go back to your original application. Under Home > Settings > Branding & custom help, paste that link into the Right or Left Element box.
Browse by Category
Knowledge Base Categories
- Accounts (31)
- Application (57)
- E-Mail (7)
- Fields (38)
- Forms (18)
- Formulas (18)
- General (72)
- Other Product (7)
- Pages (1)
- Product (5)
- Reports (14)
- Roles (4)
- Search (1)
- Tables (5)