Our Knowledge Base covers a wide variety of technical topics, from the basic to the complex.
What formats can I set a report to output? How do I change the output format?
You have a choice of Normal (HTML), Plain Text, Comma Separated Values, Tab Separated Values, or XML. To change your output format:
1. On the table bar, click the name of the table that the report is in.
2. Choose "Customize tablename Table", and choose "Reports" from the submenu.
3. On the Reports tab, click the name of the report.
3. Under the "Additional Options", click on "Custom Options" to expand the section.
4. Select the format that you want to output from the "Format" dropdown, then click "Save".
Browse by Category
Knowledge Base Categories
- Accounts (35)
- Application (45)
- E-Mail (7)
- Fields (42)
- Forms (19)
- Formulas (18)
- General (71)
- Other Product (7)
- Pages (1)
- Product (5)
- Reports (15)
- Roles (4)
- Search (1)
- Tables (6)