Learning About the New QuickBase
Resources to help app users
What is the New QuickBase?
Our upcoming QuickBase release is different from our other releases. We’ve worked hard to give QuickBase a new, streamlined UI – and that means lots of changes for you, our customers.
- New, streamlined navigation
- Instant filtering and searching
- Instant mobile apps, with no coding
- Unique account URLs
- Unified help search and in-product access to the QuickBase Community
Why is this release different?
If you're reading this page, your app manager has probably invited you to preview the New QuickBase. This is because there have been quite a few changes to QuickBase with this release, and it's a good idea to preview those changes before jumping right in.
During the preview, you can:
- Switch back and forth between QuickBase and the new QuickBase, using the banner at the bottom of the page.
- Get familiar with the changes while using your apps and
What resources can help me learn about the new QuickBase?
In addition to the videos above, you can make use of these resources to learn more:
- Tour of the New QuickBase (webinar) – Ellie Ellerman, Lead Product Manager for the New QuickBase, walks you through the completely redesigned user experience – now easier to learn and easier to adopt. Includes a question-and-answer session with questions from a variety of QuickBase users. (PDF of slides available here.)
- What’s New and Changed (PDF) – Learn about what's new & changed in QuickBase with this document that illustrates all the new features.
- Learn How to Navigate the New QuickBase (HTML) – This in-depth help topic lists the changes in how you'll use the New QuickBase – from creating a report to customizing your application.
Bookmark these sites for easy access to help at any time: