Wow, with the Fall release released and the holidays upon us, we are getting heads down into our Spring release. Based on your feedback, we’ve decided on an overall theme of simplicity. We’ve been moving at such a breakneck speed over the past few years, we want to make sure we are stepping back, keeping your big picture in mind and making sure we are as simple as we can be. So, I have some questions for you on this related to where we could improve, but also giving us some ideas of where we’ve done it well… so we can emulate that!
- What can we simplify? What do you think is already "the bomb" in simplicity?
- Where do you find yourself stumbling? And when gliding through?
- What makes you say "Why didn’t they just do…"? Or "Wow, I loved that they did…!!!"
- When do your users complain about doing something? When do they gasp with delight on how easy something was to do?
- Where do you have to repeat something several times to get the job done? When is it done before you’ve had time to blink?
That should get us started. Feel free to throw in any other thoughts around this theme or others.
Hope you are all enjoying a nice holiday season!Posted in Product Info