I am very excited to announce the launch of the QuickBase Training Program. As the QuickBase business evolves, we continue
to look for ways to improve the customer experience and in doing so, we realized there was a need for a more structured and formalized product training experience. As a result, the goal to deliver Customer Training became a strategic priority for our business this year and we quickly built a team to deliver just that.
QuickBase has always offered a variety of customer enablement resources, including everything from the QuickBase Missing Manual, to self-guided online modules, to webinars and more; however, some customers indicated a need for a more hands-on learning experience and/or even a clearer path to learning the product. We listened to your requests and needs, and found that you were looking for a faster, easier way to get your app builders building with more confidence; you wanted to find a way to extract even more value from your apps; and you wanted to create an even more engaging app experience that drives adoption for your end users. We knew we needed to further address these needs and here we are today now announcing the availability of QuickBase Training as a result.
There are several course levels available:
- fundamentals helps customers build more effective apps;
- intermediate helps customers master more complex formulas and scale app ecosystems; and
- advanced allows companies to dive deeper into workflow automations and extend the platform for more sophisticated use cases. Courses are appropriate for customers of all technical levels, from line of business to IT.
QuickBase Training will take a phased roll out approach over the next year:
- Live Instructor Led Training: Available today, these two-day classes offer hands-on support with in-person instructors to walk customers through the robust curriculum. Trainings will be held regionally or onsite at customer locations. Classes are capped at 20 attendees to create a hands-on interactive learning experience.
- Virtual Instructor Led Training: One-day, online sessions led by a dedicated QuickBase instructor. Virtual classes will be available in the Fall of 2016.
- Self-Paced eLearning: Online, on-demand training courses with pre-recorded learning modules. Self-paced eLearnings will launch in early 2017.
Our first regional event will be held in NYC (Manhattan) on June 7 & 8. Find out about other U.S. regional events near you. Or submit a request for Onsite Training at your company.Company News, News & Events, Product Announcements, User Events | Tagged EMPOWER2016, QuickBase Training, training